City Wide Facility Solutions
The Sales Executive is responsible for new business development in a highly productive, sales-driven environment. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close. Working closely with the operations and sales team, the Sales Executive will establish and nurture mutually profitable business relationships with clients.
· Identify and qualify potential clients, leads and referrals.
· Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments, understand account requirements, and make initial presentations.
· Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts, explaining our service capabilities, overcoming objections, and preparing contacts.
· Utilize and manage customer relationship management system (CRM) to maintain all client and lead information.
· Maintain and manage your Top 100 Accounts in the CRM.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that you get along with Clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
· Other duties as assigned.