City Wide Facility Solutions
Building Maintenance Services- Night Manager (Weekend shift)
Do you have experience in building maintenance, janitorial or similar industries? Do you have strong management experience and good communication skills? Are you seeking a full-time evening shift position? If you answered yes, consider this great opportunity with City Wide!
We are seeking a Night Manager join our team in San Diego)! The Night Manager is responsible for assisting with management of contract compliance for designated building maintenance services, as well as maintaining the relationship between City Wide and Independent Contractors. Employee must possess ability to review the client contract and check that work expectations have been met.
City Wide Facility Solutions, the nation’s leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities. We offer competitive pay, benefits within a collaborative and energizing culture!
- Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with Independent Contractors (ICs) and In-House labor by communicating client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
- Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account to retain existing business and gain new business.
- Communicate with Facility Solutions Managers daily for any issues that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via email or phone message.
- Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting service level agreement.
- Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
- Execute City Wide’s New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant Policy, Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
- Other duties as necessary.