Charger Logistics Inc
Accounts Payable Clerk
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and leadership skills to join the company’s Accounting and Finance Department. Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based at our Brampton office.
- Assist in defining and implementing procedures to be followed for vendor payments, invoices, purchase orders, contracts, travel expenses, utility payment and other similar transactions.
- Conducting Liquidity and Cash flow analysis, Bank payments (SWIFT, ACH, WIRE), Forex purchases, coordination with banks on new accounts set up, and other payment-related updates/queries
- Effectively communicated with external system support regarding payment escalations, ensuring that expectations are met within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Create and maintain daily spreadsheets, to monitor cashflow movements and projections of ACH and EFT payments, ensuring threshold requirement and liquidity standards are met using Microsoft Excel.
- Continual process improvement within AP to increase efficiencies and workload capacity.
- Review and track critical payments across different systems and areas.
- Participate in report preparation to be submitted to Senior Management
- Auditing invoices, employee expenses and preparing journal entries and accruals.
- Assist in providing documentation on various financial transactions and metrics.
- Communicate with various departments and vendors on escalations, expenditure information, and payment status.