Builder.ai - What would you Build?
Senior Director, Experiential Marketing
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the role
The Senior Director, Experiential Marketing will own the global experiential efforts for the company. Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing, you will join our global marketing team at a stage where you can really make a difference. This is a unique opportunity, as being one of the key players of the marketing team, you will drive the experiential strategy for brand awareness, lead generation activities and sales conversion efforts. We are looking for a seasoned leader capable of replicating previous successes running experiential campaigns ultimately improving conversion rates and increasing our brand awareness and ROI globally. If you are someone who likes to be strategic and hands on and loves bringing the company vision to life then this role is the fit for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating immersive and memorable experiences that showcase our solutions, strengthen our brand presence and ultimately lead to conversions through the funnel to maximize ROI. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute experiential marketing initiatives that resonate with our target audience and drive business growth.
What will you be doing?
- Strategy Development: Develop and execute a comprehensive global experiential strategy aligned with the company's goals and brand identity. This includes
- Tradeshows, Expos, conferences incl Gitex, WebSummit, LEAP and similar across regions - new regions, new properties to partner with, experiment on formats, efficiencies in collabs - negotiate for cross promotions marketing efforts, aid in building thought leadership
- Conceptualising and launching proprietary flagship properties for Builder.ai
- Networks for leaders in Digital Transformation
- Sponsorship management, evaluation and activation including global sports sponsorships
- IP (Intellectual Property) conceptualization and activation
- Audience Engagement: Create strategies to engage and captivate target audiences, ensuring that events and experiences are tailored to their needs and preferences.
- Cross-Functional and cross-regional collaboration: Collaborate with product, sales, growth and marketing teams to align experiential marketing efforts with overall business objectives and messaging.
- Budget Management: Manage the budget for experiential marketing initiatives, ensuring cost-effective execution and measurable ROI.
- Vendor and Partner Relationships: Identify and partner with vendors, agencies, and sponsors to enhance the quality and impact of events and experiences.
- Measurement and Analytics: Establish KPIs and measurement methodologies to track the effectiveness of experiential efforts and make data-driven improvements.
- Team Leadership: Build and manage a high-performing global experiential marketing team, providing guidance, mentorship, and support.
- Innovation and Trends: Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to continually innovate and enhance the experiential marketing approach. Leverage data and insights to drive innovation and enhance the customer experience
- Partnerships and Collaborations: Identify and cultivate partnerships and collaborations that can enhance our marketing efforts and expand our reach.
- Media Buying and Negotiation: Identify and negotiate with media partners to secure prime advertising placements and cost-effective media buys.