Senior Member Technical- MSBI Developer- Bangalore- Hybrid
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with programmers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems. Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Should have Database development experience of 5+ years in SQL 2016 and have excellent SQL Programming, T-SQL, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data. Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation. Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format. Database Performance Tuning experience.
- Proven working experience in data analysis. Using automated tools to extract data from multiple data sources. Performing analysis using tools like Excel to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Experience of reporting and data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal communication skills.
- Database Knowledge: MS SQL Server, TSQL
- Data Visualization & Data Analysis: Power BI
- Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI): SSIS, SSRS
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
Broadridge associates helped us envision our Connected Workplace, a work model that allows associates around the globe to take advantage of the benefits of both on-site and off-site work to support our clients, one another, and the communities where we live and work. Our Connected Workplace is grounded in the concept of FACS: Flexible, Accountable, Connected, and Supported, which is our commitment to our associates. FACS supports our strong culture and allows us to achieve business goals while supporting meaningful work-life integration for our associates.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment and committed to providing a workplace that empowers associates to be authentic and bring their best to work. We believe that associates can only do their best when they feel safe, understood, and valued, and we work diligently and collaboratively to ensure Broadridge is a company—and ultimately a community—that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all its dimensions.