Promotion Machine Learning
Do you want to transform your ideas into profitable and useful technology? Whether you work in Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology, or Energy and Building Technology, as a member of our team you will improve the quality of life of people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch.
Legal entity looks forward to your application!
Modern Machine Learning systems achieve astonishing results for many tasks, where especially advanced driving assistence systems see a huge dynamic. The recent years however have demonstrated one key aspect of the performance gain: size - size of the dataset, the model and the amount of compute power invested. In an iterative product development process, it occurs that representation gaps in the dataset are detected only after an initial version is already existing which results in the questions:
* how to minimize the effort of retraining after having found a data gap (incremental / continual learning)?
* how can we include corner cases into a model training without losing the generalization ability of a model?
Your task is to adress those questions to enable a sustainable, continous development lifecycle.
We are looking for you, if you
- are an expert in the field of Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- have thorough experience with programming algorithms in python and c++
- tackle problems in a self-reliant, goal-oriented way
- have a confident manner, high motivation and pronounced team spirit
- have a fluent english and german
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and certificates).
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Kevin Heiner (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 12223
Need further information about the job?
Matthias Wacker (Department)