New Accounts Administrator, Temporary
At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to leadership, innovation, partnership, responsibility, and community. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic ‘oneaviso’ culture sets us apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a New Accounts Administrator to join our Operations team for a 6 month contract.
This role can be mostly remote, however we will on occasion require you to come onsite to our office at 151 Yonge St, Toronto, ON.
Reporting to the Supervisor, New Accounts, the New Accounts Administrator is responsible for the day to day processing of new accounts and fee-based accounts in a timely and accurate manner in the IIROC dealer space.
The New Accounts Administrator interacts daily with other individuals in Operations as well as our Service Centre. Continuous improvement is front of mind and the incumbent will be expected to contribute to and/or support ideas for improved efficiencies.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
- Processing new account set up in conjunction with Service Level Agreements and giving consideration when processing top tier Credit Unions
- Provide administrative support/coverage for our fee-based business lines, including ongoing maintenance of accounts in our various fee-based programs and the generation and posting of the monthly fees
- Ensure proper protocol when processing requests, providing clear and concise notes with relevant updated information from internal and external sources
- Uses all pertinent systems (laserfiche, OSM, Univeris, Dataphile) properly in compliance with company policy and industry regulation
- Ensures accounts are set up correctly as per NAAFs and transactions are coded correctly with tax reporting rules
- Ensures internal manuals are current and updated with changes in company policy, industry regulation and system/ procedure changes
- Communicates with peers and supervisor regarding any issues/ changes that arise to ensure all parties are kept up to date
- Scheduling consistent cross-training to ensure incumbent learns and understands all aspects of the processing functions
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement that leads to idea generation, curiosity, and participation in various initiatives
- Meets or exceed partner & client expectations in day-to-day dealings, demonstrating an understanding of the impact to partners and clients of your work