Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
Almedia helps companies grow by promoting their apps, games, surveys, and more to our big user base of 750k monthly active users. Our main site gets 15k signups a day and 10M page visits per month. In just over 2 years we've paid out almost over $30M to our users, who receive rewards for completing tasks and surveys.
- Utilize data to drive revenue maximization in one of the following areas: Advertiser ROAS, User Acquisition, Gamification/Product
- Lead and take ownership of analytics projects from start to finish, including conducting in-depth analysis of the product funnel, designing and implementing experiments, and creating and implementing decision models
- Own and execute product experiments aimed at driving growth, enhancing existing features, and identifying new areas of opportunity
- Measure the impact of features and projects by analyzing relevant metrics and conducting split-testing in different user cohorts
- Write SQL queries to provide key contextual insights for various areas of the business
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including product, developers, business development, and user acquisition channel managers
- Develop and define meaningful metrics that can be used to measure the progress of teams and projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar position, with a track record of contributing to decision-making in business, marketing, or product domains
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, or other quantitative fields of study
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Strong Python skills
- Preference for candidates with backgrounds in ad tech, gaming, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth data analysis and derive actionable insights.
- Proficiency in designing and executing experiments, and analyzing the results.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and lead projects from start to finish.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing multiple stakeholders
- Small, young, and highly ambitious team - you can shape and contribute to building our future
- Well-connected, modern office in Berlin Mitte with weekly events
- Free beverages and snacks
- 3-4 team events/trips outside of Germany per year
- Competitive salary
- Profitable start-up - no financial risk
- Bring your own device or choose a new device provided by the company
- Flexible working hours
- Education budget