Training & Technical Assistance Specialist
Accord is seeking an individual who is customer service-oriented, collaborative, inclusive and possesses technical skills to eliminate the technical obstacles that people with disabilities encounter when accessing remote or virtual services, like telehealth.
The job involves identifying, screening, and enrolling individuals in the TAG (technology assistance grant) program. This program aims to reduce the barriers that people face when accessing remote and telehealth services by purchasing technology and approving relevant services. As such, candidates must possess a basic understanding of computer equipment and software programs. This position will initially report to the EHR Administrator.
- Identify, screen, and enroll people supported in other Accord programs into the TAG (Technology Assistance Grant). Complete enrollment paperwork and turn in to the supervisor for approval.
- Purchase and support the installation of technology equipment.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Accord people supported, whether on the phone, on a virtual call, or in person.
- Log services provided in Accord’s electronic health record system.
- As necessary, offer services to people supported through virtual services.
- Turn in the weekly log of work performed to the supervisor.
- Promote the TAG program to Accord program leaders
- Must be willing to travel locally for work.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.